Olay Total Effects 7in1 Anti-Ageing Moisturiser SPF15 50ml
3 for 2 on selected skincare and indulgent bodycare - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 88 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Reformulated with 40% more vitamins than before.
Olay Total Effects 7in1 Anti-Ageing Moisturiser is an all-in-one solution for younger-looking skin from the world's facial skin care brand. It helps fight seven signs of aging: visibly smoothes fine lines and wrinkles, helps skin to maintain its moisture, evens skin tone appearance, minimizes the look of pores, smoothes and evens out skin texture, enhances brightness, hydrates to restore firmer skin appearance.
Reformulated with 40% more vitamins than before, it's Olay's simple, smart approach to younger, healthier-looking skin. Total Effects VitaNiacin Complex, containing vitamin E, pro-vitamin B5 and vitamin B3 (also known as Niacinamide), helps enhance your skin's healthier look with 7 beautiful benefits.
Enjoy visibly firmer, younger-looking skin every day.
Features and Benefits:
- 7-in-one anti-ageing moisturiser from the world's No1 facial female skin care brand.
- Olay Total Effects is a winner of 100 awards globally, including Cosmopolitan UK 2013, Elle India 2014, Viva UAE 2014.
- Defies 7 signs of ageing for younger, healthier looking skin.
- Exfoliates to enhance skin's natural self-renewal process for younger, healthier looking skin in 4 weeks.
- Contains 40% more of skin super-multi-vitamin VianiacinTM, with Vitamins B3, E and C than before.
- The SolaSheerTM technology with broad spectrum SPF 15.
- Fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula, will not clog pores.
- Dermatologically tested.