Waterpik Cordless Slide Water Flosser WF-16UK
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 267 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Waterpik Water Flosser is clinically proven to provide significant oral health benefits. Scientific evidence from independent and university-based research centres shows that the Waterpik Water Flosser is an easy and more effective alternative to string flossing, air flossing and interdental brushes.
- Removes up to 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
- Up to 50% more effective than traditional dental floss for improving gum health
- Up to 3X as effective as dental floss for cleaning around braces utilising the Orthodontic Tip
- Up to 2X as effective for improving gum health around implants vs dental floss utilising the Plaque Seeker Tip
- Rechargeable cordless water flosser with USB charging cord
- Collapsible reservoir for easy storage and travel - slides to 50% of its size
- Up to 45 seconds of water capacity
- 3 pressure settings - low, med, high pressure settings
- Waterproof - ideal for shower use
- LED Recharge indicator
- Ultra quiet technology
- Travel bag and water spill over protection included
- Limited Two Year Warranty
- 1 Classic Jet Tip - for general use
- 1 Orthodontic Tip - for cleaning around braces and general use
This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe away and understand the hazards involved.
How to use
Please charge the unit for approximately 4 hours prior to first use. Lean over the sink and close lips around the tip to prevent splashing. Aim the tip just above the gumline and turn the unit on. Starting with the back teeth follow the gum line, pausing briefly between the teeth. Continue until all areas around and between the teeth have been cleaned.
Hazards and Cautions
Please read instructions CAREFULLY before use. If you experience any pain or discomfort during use then please contact Waterpik Customer Services, 0333 123 5677, or seek advice from a Dental Professional.