Vitabiotics Wellwoman Plus Omega 3.6.9 - 56 Tablets
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements, health foods and complementary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 88 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Wellwoman Plus contains the original Wellwoman formula, with a high purity,Super Strength Omega-3,6 and 9 capsule containing Evening Primrose Oil,Starflower Oil and Olive Oil (EP Grade) in a convenient 2-in-1 pack.
Each Wellwoman multivitamin tablet provides 22 micronutrients to help maintain vitality & wellness:
- B-complex vitamins help maintain energy release
- Iron may help suppor cognitive performance
- Vitamin D3 to help maintain a healthy immune system
- Omega-3: Pharmaceutical Grade marine oil providing high purity Omega 3
- Omega-6: Evening Primrose and Starflower Oil
- Omega-9: From Olive Oil (European Pharmacopoeia quality grade).
- No artificial colours or preservatives
- No gluten, salt or yeast
- Wellwoman Plus is not tested on animals
- A general multivitamin and mineral supplement is not necessary in addition to Wellwoman Plus
How to use
ONE TABLET (PURPLE BLISTER) PER DAY,
ONE CAPSULE (AQUA BLISTER) PER DAY.
Swallow each with a glass of water or a cold drink and take with a main meal. Not to be chewed. Do not exceed the recommended intake. To be taken on a full stomach.
Hazards and Cautions
This product contains Iron, which if taken in excess by very young children can be harmful. As with other supplements, seek professional advice before using if you are under medical supervision, are pregnant, breast-feeding, suffer from food allergies or are allergic to fish or fish products. Food supplements must not replace a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Contains pharmaceutical grade fish oil. Not to be taken on an empty stomach (see directions on the back of the box).
Store below 25°C in a dry place, out of sight and reach of children.
- Please read the product packaging before use. Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from an underlying medical condition (for example, diabetes, epilepsy), or if you are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
This information was last updated 18/6/2015
Wellwoman Plus tablet
Av. per Tablet
|% EC NRVǂ|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids||10 mg||-|
|Natural Mixed Carotenoids||2 mg||-|
|Vitamin D (as D3 800 IU)||20 µg||400|
|Vitamin E||30 mg ɑ-TE||250|
|Vitamin K||90 µg||120|
|Vitamin C||60 mg||75|
|Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||10 mg||909|
|Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||5 mg||357|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||32 mg NE||200|
|Vitamin B6||10 mg||714|
|Folic Acid||400 µg||200|
|Vitamin B12||20 µg||800|
|Pantothenic Acid||6 mg||100|
|ǂNRV - Nutrient Reference Value|
|µg - microgram, mg-milligram, IU-International Units, EP - European Pharmacopoeia|
Omega 3 6 9 Plus tablet