Sensodyne Rapid Relief Whitening Toothpaste 75ml
Save €2 on selected Sensodyne
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Sensodyne Rapid Relief Whitening effectively remove stains to restore the natural whiteness of your teeth. Sensodyne Rapid Relief relieves sensitivity fast and helps stop pain coming back. With twice daily brushing, it builds ongoing protection from the pain of sensitive teeth. Its unique formula acts to quickly create a barrier over the sensitive areas of your tooth. It also whitens enamel and prevents staining.
- Dentist recommended brand
- Clinically proven relief and daily protection for sensitive teeth
- With fluoride
- Rapid relief & long lasting protection
- Daily fast relief toothpaste
- Always Follow the Label Directions
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. For fast relief, brush sensitive areas first or squeeze a pea-sized amount onto a clean fingertip and gently rub onto each sensitive area (max. twice per day) 1 minute before brushing.
- Close cap after each use to protect contents from moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on the advice of a dental professional or doctor.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen, see your dentist.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
- Hydrated Silica
- Pentasodium Triphosphate
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
- Titanium Dioxide
- Stannous Fluoride
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine
- Sodium Saccharin
- Sodium Fluoride
- Contains Stannous Fluoride 0.454% w/w, Sodium Fluoride 0.072% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride)