Sensodyne Rapid Relief Toothpaste 75ml
Save €2 on selected Sensodyne
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Sensodyne Rapid Relief is designed to provide fast relief and long-lasting protection from sensitivity pain with twice-daily brushing. It fills and blocks the dentine tubules after brushing to relieve sensitivity so it starts working from the first brush, delivering clinically proven relief from sensitivity pain in just 60 seconds. Its fast acting formula quickly creates a barrier over sensitive areas of your tooth for fast relief from sensitivity pain.
- Dentist recommended brand
- With fluoride
- Clinically proven relief and daily protection for sensitive teeth
- Daily fast relief toothpaste
- Fast relief and long lasting protection
- Always Follow the Label Directions
- Brush twice a day and not more than three times, minimise swallowing and spit out. For fast relief, brush sensitive areas first or squeeze a pea-sized amount onto a clean fingertip and gently rub onto each sensitive area (max. twice per day) 1 minute before brushing.
- Close cap after each use to protect contents from moisture.
- Keep out of reach of children. Not for use by children under 12 years of age, unless on the advice of a dental professional or doctor.
- Sensitive teeth may indicate an underlying problem that needs prompt care. If symptoms persist or worsen, see your dentist.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- The ends of this carton have been glued down. Do not use if carton ends are open.
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate
Contains Stannous Fluoride 0.454% w/w, Sodium Fluoride 0.072% w/w (1450 ppm Fluoride)