Sensatone Pelvic Floor Stimulator
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 260 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The SensaTone is an ultra simple, yet powerful digital Pelvic Floor Stimulator (PFS). Compact, stylish and designed for use by women of all ages to help strengthen pelvic floor muscles.
PFS can help women gain greater bladder control, increased vaginal tone and greater sensation during intercourse
How to use
PFS - Pelvic Floor Stimulation
- Switch the unit on by pressing the Power Key button. The SensaTONE will always start up in Mode A.
- The SensaTONE has four preset programmes
- Select the mode most appropriate for your type of incontinence by pressing the ‘MODE’ key.
- Now begin by pressing the ‘Intensity Up’ key. Each time you press this key, you will see the intensity level increase on the LCD.e) Carefully continue to press ‘Intensity Up’ key until you comfortably feel your muscles contracting. If the sensation feels too strong, simply press the ‘Intensity Down’ key minimise the feeling.
- Modes A, B and C all have fixed programme times. The SensaTONE will automatically switch off once the programme is complete. Mode D does not have a fixed programme time.
- After use, always remember to ensure that the SensaTONE is switched off. Then remove the SensaTONE probe from your body, disconnect the leads and then clean it in accordance with the instructions.
Hazards and Cautions
For internal use only