Scholl Party Feet Ball of Foot Cushions with GelActiv technology - 1 Pair
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected Footcare
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 21 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Scholl Ball of Foot Cushions are ultra-thin soft gel cushions for all day foot protection.
Helps prevent burning pain in the balls of your feet.
- With GelActiv technology
- Clear gel, slim and discreet design
- Non-slip technology, designed not to slip in shoe
- Fits comfortably in most women's shoes
How to use
- Identify left and right foot symbols on each cushion
- Trial placement in the shoe before removing the protective film
- Ensure the cushion sits under the ball of the foot with the pointy end facing the heel
- Peel protective film off cushions and apply to the shoe sticky side down
- Reposition if required, ensuring the cushions are in the same position in each shoe
- Take care when removing, pull slowly and gently out of the shoe, applying the pressure to the shoe insole next to the cushion with the other hand
- Replace after 6 months or first signs of wear
Hazards and Cautions
Discontinue use if discomfort or irritation occurs, do not use in contact with broken or irritated skin
Keep out of the sight and reach of children