Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected healthcare
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 96 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment helps prevent spread of infection and recurrence, and is suitable for treating mild fungal nail conditions.
Why is Scholl Fungal nail treatment different?
Scholl Fungal Nail Treatment is a uniquely designed system for the treatment of fungal nail.
The discreet, easy to use treatment has been specially formulated to penetrate into the nail to kill nail fungus at its source. It also helps to prevent the spread of the fungus & protects against recurrence.
It is an effective, caring solution that can be used at home without a prescription.
What are the visible results?
At the end of the Treatment Phase the level of discolouration on the nail is reduced
After 9-12 months which is the average length of time a human toenail takes to grow-out completely, the discolouration will have disappeared and nails will have recovered with no signs of fungal infection.
What is fungal nail?
Fungal nail is surprisingly common; it is an invasion of fungal species underneath the nail. The fungi are passed from person to person by direct contact and are carried by carpets, socks, shoes and hosiery.
What are the symptoms?
- Yellow/brownish discolouration of the nail
- White 'islands' on the surface of the nail
- The appearance of the nail is rougher, more brittle and with ridges.
In most cases the nail will eventually crumble and become detached from the toe or finger.
How to use
Phase 1: Treatment Phase (4 weeks)
To kill the nail fungus
- Week 1 - File the nail surface once a week
- Dispose of the file after use
- Apply the advanced liquid to the infected nail daily
- Repeat for weeks 2, 3 & 4
To prevent spreading & protect from recurrence
Apply the advanced liquid to the infected nail once a week for 9 months or until the discolouration has grown out.
Hazards and Cautions
- Avoid contact with eyes
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use.
- Always replace cap after use.
- To avoid spread of infection, never reuse files.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken skin or any other foot conditions.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- You MUST read the instruction leaflet carefully before use.
- Please seek advice before use if you have diabetes as your foot condition may require treatment by a healthcare professional.
5 disposable files & advanced formaulation.