Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Eyeliner
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 28 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Rimmel London Exaggerate Liquid Waterproof Eyeliner
- Highly pigmented liquid formula delivers a bold eye look
- Maximum control applicator helps create smooth & precise line around eye contour
- Smudge-proof, flake-proof, smear-proof and run- proof, long lasting formula up to 16 hours
- Dermatologist & ophthalmologist tested
So, how does it work? This killer Rimmel eyeliner comes with an ultra-fine, felt-tip applicator, giving you total precision with every application. Use it to etch on skinny lines for a tightlining effect that makes lashes look thicker, wing it out at the outer corners of eyes or build up the thickness for a statement finish.
The jet-black formula glides on evenly, so you get a totally flawless result, making it the ideal tool for even eyeliner newbies. Plus, it's smudge-proof, flake-proof, run-proof and smear-proof for up to 16 hours, meaning you can work that dreamy liner look from AM to PM. Available in the cult-classic 100% Black shade and ophthalmologist tested, this liquid liner ticks off every single makeup goal. Winged look, sorted.
How to use
Ready to line up the hottest looks? Here are some top tips to get you started with Rimmel Exaggerate Eyeliner...
- Tip 1: When applying feline flicks, make sure the wing never dips below the upper lash line. Try using a piece of tape as a guide, angling it up from the outer corner of your eye to the tip of your brow.
- Tip 2: For flawless liner along the upper lash line, look down into a mirror and gently lift your lid before stroking pigment as close to the lashes as possible.
- Tip 3: If you're a beginner, have a go at applying your liner in short strokes instead of one long sweep. You could even dot the shape on first and use it as an outline for your final look.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol, Tromethamine, Citric Acid, Oleyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Isopropylparaben, Stearic Acid, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Glyceryl Stearate, Cellulose, Hectorite, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer [May Contain /Peut Contenir/+/-: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499].