Rapid White 5 Minute Dissolving Tooth Whitening Strips
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 75 points with this purchase Save €4.99 with Price Advantage
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Rapid White 5 Minute Tooth Whitening Strips are clinically proven to whiten teeth by up to 3 shades* in only 1 use, and by up to 5 shades** in only 4 days.
These ultra-thin, flexible and transparent mint-flavoured strips start to whiten teeth and remove stains the minute they come in contact with your teeth. Rapid White's innovative bilayer dissolving strip technology offers fast and controlled whitening evenly over the entire strip. It doesn't include any peroxide and has the added benefit of freshening your breath.
Specifically formulated to provide powerful teeth whitening.
- No messy gel
- Strips don't stick to your lips
- Strips don't slip on your teeth
- Peroxide free
*This optical effect is temporary. Measured on the Bioform scale.
**Measured on the Bioform scale.
For Adult use only. Not suitable for pregnant women.
How to use
- Using the supplied whitening toothpaste, brush your teeth prior to applying the strips. Carefully tear open one pouch to reveal both teeth whitening strips.
- Using a mirror, dab the accelerator onto upper front teeth. Ensure the applicator pad is moist by pressing it against a clean surface before applying it to your teeth. Note that you only need to apply the accelerator to the surface of the teeth that will come into contact with the strip.
- Peel away one strip from backing. Note that the side touching the release liner (sticky side) is the side that should be applied to the teeth. Apply strip with clean, dry hands. Apply one strip to upper front teeth aligning the longer edge of the strip with the gumline. Do not stretch the strip when applying to teeth. Press gently with fingertips to ensure good contact with teeth.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for lower front teeth. Avoid running your tongue along the front of your teeth after applying the strips.
- Strip will dissolve in 5-7 minutes on average.
- Rinse mouth 2-3 times.
- Brush your teeth for at least two minutes with the supplied Rapid White Whitening Toothpaste.
- Use one pouch (2 strips) twice daily for four days.
Hazards and Cautions
FOR ADULT USE ONLY.
This product is not recommended for use by anyone with gum disease, gingivitis, bleeding or severely receding gums, tooth sensitivity, pregnant or nursing mothers. As with any product a review of the ingredients is recommended to help avoid any allergic reaction. This product works on natural human teeth only, it will not harm fillings, crowns and caps. Do not use while wearing dental braces. Do not use continuously, leave at least 4 weeks between uses. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Keep away from eyes. If material accidentally enters the eyes, rinse well with plenty of water. Seek medical attention if irritation persists. Leave at least 4 weeks between uses and we recommend no more than 6 treatments per year. For external use only and should not be ingested. Avoid contact with lips and gums. Use during pregnancy is not recommended.
Store in a cool dry place.
- Whitening Toothpaste
- 8 x pouches (2 teeth whitening strips each)
Made in the USA
Accelerator: Aqua, Sodium Chlorite. Tooth whitening strips: PVP, Glycerin, Aqua, Aroma, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Acetate Pthalate, Maltodextrin, Sucralose, Polysorbate 80. Whitening toothpaste: Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Aqua, Sorbitol, Pentasodium Triphosphate, PVP, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Monofluorophosphate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Acesulfame, Sucralose, Sodium Hydroxide, Cinnamal, Eugenol, CI 77891. Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1000 ppm F)