Optrex ActiMist 2in1 Eye Spray for Itchy + Watery Eyes - 10ml
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 76 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Optrex ActiMist 2in1 Eye Spray for Itchy + Watery Eyes - 10ml.
For lasting relief.
Itchy and watery eyes due to a disturbed lipid layer of the eye's film can be associated with pollen allergens or to other environmental factors (e.g. air conditioning).
Optrex ActiMist eye spray soothes itchy eyes*
- Repairs the eye's natural protective moisture barrier to reduce moisture loss
- Can produce significant improvements in lipid layer thickness and tear film stability
- Clinically proven to provide relief for up to 4 hours*
- Convenient and easy to use: No need to put anything directly in or touch the eye. Doesn't smudge make up
- Bottle contains up to 100 applications and no need to throw the bottle away after 28 days like many treatments (can be used up to 6 months after first opening)
- Suitable for use with contact lenses
How Optrex ActiMist 2 in 1 Itchy and Watery Eye Spray works:
- Sprays directly onto CLOSED eyelids
- Stabilises the eye's natural tear film
- Cools, soothes and relieves
Suitable for use with contact lenses.
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet before usiing this product.
When using for the first time, push down on the nozzle 3 - 4 times.
Hold 10cm from your closed eyelid.
Spray 1-2 times onto closed eyelids 3 to 4 times per day.
Suitable for everyday use.
Won't smudge eye make-up
Store at room temperature (between 2°C and 25°C)
Hazards and Cautions
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
Do not touch the eye surface with the spray head
DO NOT SPRAY THE PRODUCT ONTO THE OPEN EYE
Optrex ActiMist 2in1 for Itchy + Watery Eyes should not be used if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients
Optrex ActiMist 2in1 for Itchy + Watery Eyes should not be used simultaneously with any eye medicines. However, if a doctor prescribes any eye medicine, an interval of 10 minutes should be left between the eye medicine and Optrex ActiMist 2in1 for Itchy + Watery Eyes.
1ml contains 10mg Soy Lecithin, 8mg Sodium Chloride, 8mg Ethanol, 5mg Phenoxyethanol, 0.25mg Vitamin A Palmitate, 0.02mg Vitamin E, Purified Water.