No7 LABORATORIES FIRMING Booster Serum
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 184 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Clinically proven firmer looking and feeling skin
No7 LABORATORIES FIRMING Booster Serum is our most concentrated firming serum to date. Designed to intensively target those areas that are prone to sagging to deliver fast, visible results. This serum is made to be applied directly to the areas of your skin that are most prone to loss of firmness including the neck and jawline.
- Formulated with 4x more firming complex than our clinically proven serums
- Containing Matrixyl 3000+: No7’s powerful anti-wrinkle peptide technology created to restore a more youthful appearance to your skin
How to use
No7 Booster Serums are designed to be used before your normal No7 serum and moisturiser every morning and evening.
- In OFF position shake firmly once with the applicator down then turn to ON position
- Massage a peppercorn-sized drop around jawline using upwards and outwards motions
- Repeat around sides of mouth and neck
- Massage any remaining product into your skin with your fingers
Hazards and Cautions
WARNINGS: Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
Aqua (Water), Butylene glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Isononyl isononanoate, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer, Pentylene glycol, Dimethicone crosspolymer, Hibiscus abelmoschus extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan gum, Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, Sorbitan laurate, Polysorbate 20, Dimethiconol, Caprylyl glycol, Sodium benzoate, Sodium lactate, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acetyl dipeptide-1 cetyl ester, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric acid, T-butyl alcohol, Palmitoyl tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7.