No7 LABORATORIES DARK SPOT CORRECTING Booster Serum
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 148 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Clinically proven to reduce the appearance of dark spots.
No7 LABORATORIES DARK SPOT CORRECTING Booster Serum has been designed to be applied directly to dark spots and areas of uneven pigmentation. This serum has been created to deliver fast, visible results where you want them most.
- Formulated with 6x more Lightening complex than our clinically proven serums with key ingredients including Vitamin C, Emblica & Sophora.
- Highly concentrated, results-driven formula
- Designed to be applied directly to spots for focused use
How to use
No7 Booster Serums are designed to be used before your normal No7 serum and moisturiser every morning and evening.
- Using the precision applicator apply directly to dark spots and areas of uneven pigmentation morning & evening
- Massage in remaining product into your skin with your fingers
Hazards and Cautions
WARNINGS: Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Glycerin, Gluconolactone, 3-O-ethyl ascorbic acid, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Butylene glycol, Polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, Potassium hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium glycyrrhizate, Phyllanthus emblica fruit extract, Propylene glycol, Caprylyl glycol, Sophora angustifolia root extract, Hydroxypropyl cyclodextrin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, T-butyl alcohol, Morus alba leaf extract.