Neo G Elbow Support - Universal Size
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 96 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Adjustable compression for best fit
Helps repetitive strains injuries e.g. tennis or golfer's elbow
Helps injured, weak or arthritic elbows
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- Variable compression system for an adjustable fit and blood flow safety
- Bound edges for comfort and durability
- Adjustable, One Size design: fits either Left or Right elbow
- Wrap around adjustable strap helps provide extra support and compression
- Elasticated inner for comfort
- Strains, sprains and instability
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Arthritic, stiff & aching elbows
- Support injured or weak elbows
- Occupation & sporting injuries
Slide arm into support until reinforcement band on outside is on tip of elbow.
Tighten top two fasteners over biceps, then over triceps, until comfortable.
Wrap long strap around forearm until comfortable and fasten.
Materials: Neoprene, Elastane, Polyester, Polyamide
Hand wash cold (do not use fabric softener). Dry flat. Do not tumble dry or dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advise on duration of usage.
Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping). Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams, or any other substances have been applied to affected area. The product should be applied as illustrated. If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
How to use
Slide your arm into support until the re-enforcement tape on the outside is on tip of the elbow
Tighten top 2 fasteners over biceps, first then over triceps, until comfortable
Wrap long strap around forearm until comfortable and fasten
Wash and Care:
- Hand Wash Cold Only. Do not use fabric softener, Dry Flat, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron, Store in a cool, dry place
Hazards and Cautions
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician
- Avoid contact with open wounds and if you have a known allergy to any of the specified material
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the box
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g.) whilst sleeping
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Wrap around adjustable strap helps provide extra support
- Fully adjustable support allows for a custom fit and blood flow safety
- Heat therapeutic neoprene material helps warm muscles and joints
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right elbow and is Unisex
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
- Moderate support level
- Blue colour
- Neoprene and nylon material