Neo G Airflow Plus Stabilized Knee Support - Large
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 176 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Lightweight, breathable & seamless knit fabric provides targeted compression & support
Helps strains, sprains & instability
Helps support injured, weak or arthritic knees
- Silicone dots help reduce travel and slipping during everyday movement
- Spiral stays (on either side) provide targeted and flexible support
- Silicone patella cushion helps reduce impact on knee joint and support/protect the patella
- Can be use on left or right leg
- Specialist breathable fabric helps with moisture control
- Lightweight seamless knit fabric for an anatomical fit, comfort and durability
- Multi Zone Compression provides targeted compression for optimum fit and performance
- Support weak or arthritic knees
- Strains, sprains and rehabilitation
- Support knee during sporting and occupation activities
- Patellar tracking
- Knee instability
- Support injured knees
Pull support over leg & into position over knee with silicone cushion ober patella. Smooth out any creases.
To size, measure knee circumference as shown on pack
Small: 30-34cm (11.8-13.4in)
Medium: 34-38cm (13.4-15in)
Large: 38-42cm (15-16.5in)
Extra Large: 42-46cm (16.5-18.1in)
Extra Extra Large: 46-50cm (18.1-19.7in)
Materials: Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane, Polyurethane, Cotton, Silicone
Stays: Steel Insert: Silicone
Hand wash cold (do not use fabric softener). Dry flat. Do not tumble dry or dry clean. Do not bleach. Do not iron.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.
The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advise on duration of usage.
Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping). Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials. Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams, or any other substances have been applied to affected area. The product should be applied as illustrated. If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
Adults with injured, weak or arthritic knees, with patellar tracking, in need of rehabilitation or who need to help sporting and occupational injuries.
How to use
Recommend reviewing product box for reference of illustration(s), images and content whilst fitting
Ensuring Neo G logo is at the top, carefully pull support through ankle and calf and place over knee complex
Ensure metal splints are located on either side of the knee joint and that silicone patella cushion is located centrally over knee cap
Smooth out any creases and check support is secure but comfortable
Always read the product information before use.
Hazards and Cautions
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage and sizing
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated on the product box
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
- Constructed from breathable material for comfort and moisture control
- Seamless knit fabric with Multi Zone Compression (MZC) provides a snug yet flexible fit helping warm muscles whilst providing targeted compression for optimum fit and performance
- Specialist silicone dots around the top of the support help reduce travel and slipping during everyday movement
- Spiral stays on either side provide targeted and flexible support
- Premium quality silicone patella cushion helps reduce impact/vibration on knee joint whilst supporting and protecting the patella
- Registered with Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency, UK as a Class 1 Medical Device
To size, measure knee circumference (cm):
Small = 30-34cm
Medium = 34-38cm
Large = 38-42cm
X-Large = 42-46 cm
Wash and Care:
Remove silicone before washing. Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight.