Mark Hill Style Addict Pick 'N' Mix Straight & Curl Barrel
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 84 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Straightener style barrel for use with the Pick 'N' Mix Wand Handle to create sleek straight hair or curls and waves.
Reaches up to 185ºC
Handle sold separately.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
How to use
For straight hair, take sections of the hair and glide the barrel down the hair to straighten. Continue this process down the length of your hair and then repeat on a different section of hair.
For curls and waves, take sections of the hair no wider than the length of the barrel. Starting from the root, clamp the hair and twist the barrel as you move down the length of the hair. Repeat on a different section of hair.
Hazards and Cautions
1. The Mark Hill Pick ‘N’ Mix handle and barrels are designed to be exclusively compatible with each other. Do not attempt to use them in combination with any other products.
2. DO NOT use the wand near water.
3. DO NOT use the wand in a bathroom or near sinks or other vessels containing water.
4. DO NOT wrap the cord around the wand, this may damage the cable and cause early failure.
5. DO NOT place the wand on soft furnishings or surfaces that may be damaged by heat or any combustible materials.
6. DO NOT allow metal parts of the barrels to touch bare skin, the barrel reaches high temperatures and will cause burns.