Collect 8 points per €1 on your baby shop when you join
Lansinoh 2in1 Electric Breast Pump
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 796 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Lansinoh 2in1 Electric Breast Pump
Designed to help mums breastfeed for longer and enable babies to enjoy the benefits of breast milk even when mum is away, the Lansinoh 2in1 Electric Breast Pump can be used as a single or double pump. By enabling mums to express from both breasts at once, the 2in1 Breast Pump makes expressing milk much quicker.
The pump is very easy to use, featuring 2 separate phases and offering a choice between 3 of the most effective pumping styles. Each of the 3 pumping styles can be further tailored for comfort by adjusting the suction level to suit individual needs.
How to use
Your Lansinoh® 2in1 Electric Breast Pump allows you to select a pumping style and adjust the suction levels separately to identify the settings that are most comfortable for you. You would use the Pumping Style Selector Button to select a style. Then adjust the suction levels with the + and - buttons to the level which is most comfortable for you.
For Single Pumping
Remove one tube and close the tubing connector. Make sure that the plug is placed into the pipe outlet properly and pushed in securely. Then follow the instructions below from step 2.
For Double Pumping
1. Make sure all tubes are attached to the tubing connector
2. Hold the Breastmilk Expression Set to your breasts so that the nipple is aligned to extend straight toward the nipple tunnel of the breast cushion. Make sure the breast completely fills the breast cushion so that a vacuum is formed and no air escapes. If you experience friction or discomfort on your nipples, you may need a different size cushion. Larger size cushions are also available. The Breastmilk Expression Set and nipple tunnel must tilt slightly downward to allow milk to flow naturally toward the bottle.
3. Press and hold the On/Off Button for a few seconds to turn the pump on. Breast Pump will start in the Let-Down (Stimulation) Phase . After two minutes, the Let-Down (Stimulation) Phase will automatically change and put you into Pumping Style 2 in the Expression Phase. The let-down icon will disappear from the LCD display and the expression icon will appear. If you prefer to bypass the pre-set two minute Let Down (Stimulation) Phase or your milk lets down sooner than two minutes press the Let-Down Button
to move to the Expression Phase, where you can separately select the pumping style and suction levels.
Note – the Pumping Style Indicator will appear in the display to indicate that you are in the Expression Phase and the let-down indicator will disappear. The pumping styles can be changed using the pumping style button. Pressing this button will switch between the three styles.
Note – if at any time the suction on your breast reaches uncomfortable levels, reduce the suction level by pressing the button on the left side of the LCD screen. You can control suction levels in both phases by pressing the + and - buttons.
4. When a pumping session is finished, turn the pump off with the On/Off Button. After turning the pump off, the display will remain on for a few seconds. Make sure there is no suction on the nipple(s) before removing the breast cushions from the breast. If necessary, break the suction by inserting a finger between the breast cushion and the breast. Once the suction is broken, the breast cushion can be removed safely.
Please note: LCD display back light will automatically switch off if no control buttons are pressed for 20 seconds in order to save power. If the pump unit is left switched on and unattended for more than 60 minutes, the control system will automatically switch the power off. You have to press and hold the On/Off Button in order to switch the unit back on again.
The Lansinoh® 2in1 Electric Breast Pump is a personal care item and for hygienic reasons should never be shared with other mothers or resold from one mother to another. Either of these actions will void the warranty.
If you are a mother who is infected with Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), pumping breastmilk using the Lansinoh® 2in1 Electric Breast Pump will not reduce or remove the risk of transmitting the virus to your baby through your breastmilk.
When using electrical products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be maintained, including the following:
Read All Instructions before Using
Danger: To reduce the risk of electrocution:
• Always unplug this product immediately after using
• Do not use while bathing
• Do not place or store this product where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink
• Do not place or drop pump into water or other liquid
• Do not reach for an electrical product that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
Warning: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
• This product should never be left unattended when plugged in
• Close supervision is necessary when this product is used near children or invalids
• Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer
• Never operate this product if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water
• Keep the cord away from heated surfaces
• Never use while sleeping or drowsy
• Never drop or insert any object into any opening or tubing
• Do not use this product if it is broken or any parts are missing
• Do not allow small children or pets to play with the pump unit, AC adaptor, etc.
• Do not use outdoors with the AC adapter or operate where aerosol spray products are being used or where oxygen is being administered
• Can be used as a single or double breast pump, making expressing milk much quicker
• Quick, easy and efficient pumping
• Includes 2 phases – ‘Let down’ to initiate and stimulate milk flow and ‘Expression’ to maximise milk flow
• In Expression phase, the pump offers mums a choice of 3 of the most effective pumping styles, which can be further tailored for comfort
• Closed system design guaranteed against milk entering the tubing, which ensures hygiene and makes the pump easy to clean
• Made out of: ABS, Polypropylene, Silicon
• Includes: 1 x Pump unit ; 1 x AC Adapter/power cord ; 2 x Silicone Tubes 300 mm ; 1 x Silicone Tube 600 mm v 1 x Tubing Y Connector ; 1 x Tubing Strap ; 1 x Pump Connector ; 2 x Standard ComfortFitTM Breast Cushion ; 2 x Large ComfortFitTM Breast Cushion ; 2 x Breast Cushion Body ; 2 x Diaphragm ; 2 x Diaphragm Cap ; 4 x White Valve ; 2 x 160ml Container ; 2 x Container Ring ; 2 x Sealing Disk ; 2 x Bottle Holder ; 1 x NaturalWaveTM Teat ; 1 x Bottle cover ; 1 x Storage bag ; 1 x Instructions manual