Intimina KegelSmart Electronic Pelvic Floor Trainer
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 356 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
KegelSmart is the first personal trainer for your pelvic floor, offering a whole new way to do your Kegel exercises. Setting you a routine that is simple to follow, safe to use and completely tailored to your individual needs, KegelSmart is Kegel exercising made easy.
Get stronger, healthier pelvic ﬂoor muscles with the easiest Kegel coach ever. KegelSmart uses touch sensor technology to register your pelvic ﬂoor strength and then sets the perfect exercise routine for you. All you have to do is: contract when it vibrates and rest when it stops. Developed with gynecologists and made with the smoothest medical grade silicone, KegelSmart gives you an expert pelvic ﬂoor workout in less than 5 minutes a day!
- Simple/intuitive 1 button interface (just turn it on, insert, and follow the vibrations).
- Automatically provides Kegel exercise routines perfectly suited to your strength level.
- 5 progressive training levels.
- Complete workout perfect for your level in less than 5 minutes.
- Tracks your progress with LED light.
- Requires 1 AAA battery (not included).
Having strong pelvic floor muscles can help:
- Improve bladder and bowel control.
- Reduce the risk of prolapse.
- Improve recovery from childbirth and gynecological surgery.
- Increase sexual sensation and orgasmic potential.
- Women who want to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles.
- Women who experience urine leaks/incontinence .
- Women who are preparing for pregnancy.
- Women who are recovering from pregnancy.
- Women who are approaching or in menopause.
- Women who want to improve sexual sensations.
How to use
All you have to do is contract when it vibrates and rest when it stops.
100% medical-grade silicone and ABS plastic, PVC retraction cord. All body-safe, hypo allergenic, no latex, BPA, or phthalates.