Revamp Progloss™ Ultra X Shine Ceramic Hair Straightener
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 372 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
- Wider and Longer plates for super fast flawless styling straighten, wave or curl more hair in larger sections at one time
- Super smooth X shine ceramic floating plates with ionic technology for superior smooth, shiny and frizz-free hair results
- Ultra-fast pro PTC heat technology gives ultra-fast heat up and heat recovery for one stroke styling
- Ultra-fast digital heat 80ºC - 235ºC ready to style in seconds for long-lasting, beautiful looks whatever your hair type, even artificial hair (using lowest setting)
- Progloss ™ super smooth oils Keratin, Argan and Coconut oils infused ceramic plates for ultimate smoothness
- Advanced intelligent heat control that continuously regulates the temperature for minimum hair damages
- Temperature lock
- 3m salon swivel cable
- Includes Silicone Heat Resistant Mat
How to use
"• Before use, ensure the hair is clean, dry and tangle-free. • For extra protection, apply a heat protection spray. • Section the hair prior to styling. Style the lower layers first. • Plug the product into a 220-240V mains power supply. • Press the Power button to turn on the straightener. The default temperature when the product switches on for first time use is 180°C. • The Progloss ULTRA X SHINE has a temperature memory function that memorises the last temperature you set at previous use. If the temperature set at previous use was 210°C, then the starting temperature for next time use will be 210°C. • Use the temperature control buttons to select your desired temperature. We recommend using a lower temperature to start.The temperature on the LED display increases to the selected temperature in a few seconds. Once the temperature selected appears on the LED display screen, the product has reached the desired temperature. • To change the temperature, press the POWER button once for the lock icon to disappear and use the temperature control buttons to set your desired temperature. • Working on one section at a time run the straightener through the entire length of the hair from roots to ends, without stopping. Use a comb while straightening for even straighter results. • Repeat this process all over the head, allowing hair to cool before combing through. • After using the straighteners, switch off by holding the POWER button for 2 seconds, unplug, place on your REVAMP heat resistant mat and allow to cool before storing away."
Hazards and Cautions
• While heating, during use and cooling, place on the REVAMP heat resistant mat. Only hold unit by the handle. • The product reaches a very high temperature during operation, please style with caution when using. Make sure to keep away from the scalp and skin to avoid burns."
Keratin, Argan Oil and Coconut Oil