Curaprox 5460 Toothbrush
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Collect 12 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Colour of the toothbrush may vary.
Curaprox 5460 soft toothbrush.
Experience a uniquely different brushing experience with the CS 5460 toothbrush. Each brush has an amazing 5,460 Curen® bristles crammed onto its compact head. Start your way to a healthier and more beautiful smile with Curaprox.
How to use
5 Steps to a Curaprox Beautiful Smile
- Using a circular motion position the brush on the outside of the lower teeth. Start at the back and work towards the front and around to the other side.
- Move to the inside of the same teeth and clean with the same circular motion. Don’t forget the back ones!
- Now pay a little more attention to the lower inside front teeth. Plaque builds up here easily so they need a little extra TLC.
- Now to the top teeth. Start at the back and slowly move around to the other side. Continue on the inside of these same teeth until you finish.
- Finally, give the chewing surfaces a liittle focus. The motion here changes to a slow forwards and backwards movement to all flat surfaces.
Remember, the toothbrush cleans your teeth even if you hardly apply any pressure, so be very gentle!
Don’t forget! Change your toothbrush every 3 months