Compeed Hydrocolloid Blister Plasters Mixed - Pack of 5
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 21 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
COMPEED® Mixed Blister Plasters is the complete solution* to foot blisters, containing blister plasters in various sizes to suit blisters on different parts of the foot. The pack includes 2x Blister Medium, 2x Blister Small and 1x Blister on toes. Ideal for you, your family and the first aid kit.
COMPEED® hydrocolloid technology is a gel with moisture absorbing particles. Thick cushioning redistributes pressure from the blister to deliver instant pain relief. COMPEED® has a tapered edge so it contours smoothly with the skin’s surface. This reduces friction and ensures the healing process is not disrupted by painful rubbing. Stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.
- Deep cushioning to relieve pressure and prevent painful rubbing
- Ultra adhesive and tapered edges so COMPEED® flexes with movement and stays in place for several days
- Translucent edges blend in with the skin
- Form fitting waterproof and breathable design keeps natural moisture in and germs out for faster natural healing
- Repel water, dirt and germs to help prevent infection.
- Stay firmly in place for several days, allowing your skin to rapidly repair itself. Compeed- don't stop for a blister!
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
At the first sign of rubbing to prevent blisters.
On existing blisters to relieve pain and accelerate healing.
Hazards and Cautions
Diabetics: consult doctor before use.
Artificial Elastomer, Tackifier resins, hydrocolloid particles (sodium carboxymethyl cellulose) Plasticiser, Polyurethane film.