ColdZyme OneCold Mouth Spray - 7ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
ColdZyme® Mouth Spray is an easy to use oral spray for common colds that forms a protective active enzyme barrier on the mucous membrane in your throat.
Adults and children over 4 years.
How to use
Read the enclosed instruction leaflet before use.
- Open your mouth and aim the nozzle towards your throat
- Press on the pump and spray 2 puffs (1 dose) every two hours while you are awake.
- Spray one dose after brushing your teeth before bedtime for longer protection during the night.
- Continue the treatment until the symptoms are relieved.
Hazards and Cautions
ColdZyme® Mouth Spray is for oral use only. Do not breathe in while spraying.
It must not be used after the expiry date, which is printed on the label of the bottle and on the bottom of the package.
Do not use ColdZyme® Mouth Spray if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. In case of adverse reactions stop treatment and consult a doctor or pharmacist. Never use the product after the expiry date, which is indicated on the packaging.
- Do not use ColdZyme® Mouth Spray for children under 4 years old. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
The product should be stored at a cool dry place with maximum temperature of 25°C.