ColdZyme Mouth Spray - 20ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 84 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Fights the cause of common cold - Targets and deactivates the common cold virus, inhibiting it from replicating and spreading
- Protect & Defend - When exposed to cold viruses, ColdZyme immediately forms an active defence barrier, trapping virus particles
- Symptom Relief - ColdZyme helps to treat and relieve common cold virus symptoms
- Cold symptoms can include; sore throat, runny & blocked nose, sneezing and cough
- Clinically proven to shorten the duration of colds, when used at an early stage - indicated for use by those aged 4 and over
Product detail for both sizes:
ColdZyme is an easy-to-use mouth and throat spray that actively targets the root cause of the common cold - the cold virus.
ColdZyme has a triple-action way of working; First the glycerol helps form a protective barrier in your mouth and throat.
Then the barrier traps (captures) cold virus particles. Finally, the trypsin enzymes (responsibly sourced from cod as a sustainable biproduct of the fishing industry) deactivates the virus particles, inhibiting them from infecting cells, multiplying and then spreading. Ideal for those who can't afford to be ill, whether you're an athlete in training, a busy commuter or a parent dealing with viruses picked up at school.
ColdZyme® is easy-to-use and travel size, perfect to help protect you on buses, trains, planes, in busy office environments and from catching every cold the kids bring home! When used early enough, it can also help reduce the length of a cold, giving you precious time back for work, training or family.
This product is a medical device (class III) in the UK and European Union. This means that the product has been reviewed, including manufacturing processes, clinical documentation, efficacy, safety and health claims.
Adults and children over 4 years.
How to use
Read the enclosed instruction leaflet before use.
- Open your mouth and aim the nozzle towards your throat
- Press down on the pump and spray 2 puffs (1 dose) every two hours during the time you are exposed to the cold virus.
- One dose in the morning and one dose in the evening just before bedtime after brushing your teeth.
AT FIRST SIGN OF SYMPTOMS:
Spray 2 times (= 1 dose) at the first symptoms (sore throat, feeling unwell or irritated throat) once every 2 hours until symptoms stop. Max 6 doses per day
WHEN EXPOSED TO RISK:
Spray 2 times (= 1 dose), repeat every two hours as long as you are “exposed to risk”. Max 6 doses per day.
Hazards and Cautions
ColdZyme® Mouth Spray is for oral use only. Do not breathe in while spraying.
It must not be used after the expiry date, which is printed on the bottle label and on the bottom of the package.
Do not use ColdZyme® Mouth Spray if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. In case of adverse reactions stop treatment and consult a doctor or pharmacist. Never use the product after the expiry date, which is indicated on the packaging.
- Do not use ColdZyme® Mouth Spray in children under 4 years old. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
The product should be stored at a cool dry place with maximum temperature of 25°C.
Glycerol, water, a natural enzyme - cod trypsin, ethanol (<1%) (only in the menthol taste), calcium chloride, trometamol and menthol. ColdZyme is lactose-free, sugar-free, gluten-free and contains no preservatives