Calpol Vapour Plug 5 Refill Pads - Lavender & Chamomile
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 points with this purchase
The Calpol Vapour Plug Refill pads contains a blend of aromatic oils including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalpytus. These oild help to soothe and comfort your child at night time whilst helping to ease breathing. Each refilll pad lasts for up to 8 hours.
- Contains 5 Refill Pads
- Up to 8 hours release
- Easy breathing
- 3 months plus
Suitable for children aged 3+ months.
How to use
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
When re-filling, ensure the plug is disconnected from the power supply. Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose pad.
1. Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly. Always wash hands after replacing pads.
2. Connect to power supply with the nightlight at the bottom. Remove and discard the old pad to use the nightlight alone. Unplug the vapour plug when not in use. Use only CALPOL Vapour Plug Refill Pads with CALPOL Vapour Plug & Nightlight. The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.
Do not disassemble unit or night light.
Hazards and Cautions
Always read the product information before using this product. Read the carton and retain for future use.
Do not use with children under 3 months of age or if you are pregnant. If you have asthma or other allergies consult your doctor before using. Do not eat the pads.
- Contains Eucalyptol, Pentamethyl octahydroindenodioxane.
- Causes skin irritation
- Causes serious eye irritation.
- May cause an allergic skin reaction
- Toxic to aquatic life with long standing effects.
IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of pads in accordance with applicable regulations.
Contains dipentene. May produce an allergic reaction.
Contains 5 refill pads.
Contains: Eucalyptol, Pentamethyl, octahydroindenodioxane.