Braun Silk·expert Pro 5 PL5124 IPL, At-Home Permanent Visible Hair Removal, White/Gold
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 1496 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 PL5124 Latest Generation IPL, Permanent Visible Hair Removal, White & Gold.
Silk-expert Pro is Braun's latest generation IPL. Silk-expert Pro 5 is the safest, fastest and most efficient IPL* for visible hair reduction in just 4 weeks*. The safest IPL technology, clinically tested and dermatologically accredited as skin safe by an international skin health organization (Skin Health Alliance). It automatically and continuously adapts to your skin tone to ensure optimal balance between efficacy and safety** for visible permanent hair removal. The fastest IPL, it's 2 times faster than previous Silk-expert 5: both lower legs can be treated in less than 5 minutes. It includes a precision head to tackle the smaller areas such as the face, bikini line or underarms. New compact design, 15% smaller and 25% lighter, for easy handling and effortless treatment. 400,000 flashes, 30% more than previous Silk-expert 5.
*Assessed on lower leg, armpits & bikini, following the treatment schedule. Individual results may vary.
**Shared technology with Cyden.
***For more information, visit Braun.com website
How to use
1.Start-up phase: treat once per week for the first 4-12 weeks
2.In between: hair falls out naturally and regrowth is inhibited
3. Maintenance: continue IPL to your needs (e.g. every 1-2 months)
DO NOT USE on:
- scalp, eyebrows or anywhere near or around the eyes. Use in these areas may permanently damage your eyes.
- red, very blonde, grey or white hair. The device is not effective on these hair colors.
- nipples, genitals or around the anus. These areas may have a darker skin color and/or greater hair density and using the device in these areas may cause discomfort/pain or injure your skin.
- dark brown or black spots such as freckles, birthmarks, moles or warts in the treatment area
- a tattoo or permanent makeup in the treatment area.
- beard/facial hair for men.
- DO NOT look directly into the glass filter or attempt to activate the device toward the eyes. To protect the safety of your eyes and those of individuals nearby, the device will only activate when both skin tone sensors are placed against the skin. If at any time the device activates when both sensors are NOT in contact with the skin, STOP use immediately and contact your retailer.
- DO NOT USE more than once a week on the same area. This will not speed up the results and may increase the chances of injury to your skin.
- Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 PL5124 Latest Generation IPL (Intense Pulse Light), Permanent Visible Hair Removal, Precision Head, Less than 5 minutes for Both Legs, White & Gold, Body & Face, Venus Razor & Premium Pouch, Clinically Tested, 400,000 Flashes
Is my skin and hair suitable for IPL?
Dark hair and fair skin are the perfect combination to get the most effective IPL results. The colour contrast between the hair and skin helps the IPL device to interact with the melanin pigments effectively. IPL hair removal works on brown, dark blonde, dark brown, or black hair – but using the same treatment on very blonde, red, or white hair won’t be effective. Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 IPL automatically adjusts the intensity level at every flash, meaning it’s safe for most skin tones, including dark brown.
How to use
Which body areas can I use IPL on?
This IPL comes with:
- 1 standard cap for underarms
- 1 wide cap for larger body areas like the chest or upper legs
- 2 precision caps for smaller, sensitive areas like the face and bikini
You can use IPL on your face – upper lip, chin and jawline. It should not be used near the eyes and eyebrows. You can also use IPL on your bikini line. Genital area where skin may be darker or have higher hair density might absorb more light energy and may cause discomfort.
SkinPro 2.0 (SensoAdapt™)² technology
As skin tone varies across the body, the SkinPro 2.0 sensor continuously reads your skin tone 80x per second and automatically adapts the intensity level of every flash. With 10 levels of intensity, Braun Silk-expert Pro 5 IPL precisely detects even the slightest skin tone variations across your body. This gives you the perfect balance between fast results and gentleness on skin for long-lasting results at home.
Smooth skin even in delicate areas
At the touch of a button, 2 sensitive skin modes adapt the light intensity for long-lasting smooth skin even in sensitive & delicate areas. Also ideal for first-time users.
Built to last for 22 years
The Silk-expert Pro 5 comes with 400.000 flashes that deliver an equivalent of 22 years of full body treatments5. It delivers a power level of up to 6j/cm² —the fast way to achieve permanent visible hair reduction.
Hazards and Cautions
100-day money back guarantee. Love it or your money back!2
If you don’t think your Braun product has delivered superior results, get your money back with Braun’s 100-day money back guarantee offer.
1Efficiency based on the combination of window size, speed and energy. Safety technology shared with Cyden. 2Visit https://tinyurl.com/BraunMoneyBackGuarantee for full T&Cs and instructions. 374% hair reduction after 12 weekly treatments (combined value for bikini, leg, axilla). Individual results may vary. 4Tested on lower legs, armpits & bikini, following the treatment schedule. Individual results may vary. 5This is not a warranty for the lifetime of the device.