Braun No Touch + Forehead Thermometer NTF3000
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 236 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
NEW Braun No Touch + Forehead Thermometer
The first thermometer with no touch and touch functions
- Unique dual no touch and touch technology
- Clinically proven Braun accuracy
- Patented positioning system
- Fast 2 second reading
- No-sound mode
- Large colour coded display
- Clear back-lit display
- Stylish silver blue design
- Easy access to all functions
- Hygienic to use
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
How to use
This unique no-touch and touch forehead thermometer uses patented breakthrough technology to make taking temperature easier, stress-free and incredibly accurate.
This innovative dual technology means that you get fast and precise temperature readings two ways:
- In the Touch mode by placing the thermometer on the forehead
- In the No-Touch mode, by holding the thermometer in front of your child’s forehead. The thermometer doesn’t touch the forehead at all, therefore reducing stress for your child. The temperature can then be taken without any risk of waking them if they’re asleep. The no-sound mode can also be used so that your child’s temperature can be taken almost silently
It’s also an extremely hygienic way to monitor temperature, as no contact with the forehead stops contamination passing from one family member to another.
However, if you need further reassurance when your child is awake for instance, the thermometer can be used in Touch mode and placed directly onto the forehead.
Captures more heat to take temperature more accurately.
In addition, the ultra-sensitive patented sensor and special optical system captures twice as much radiated heat compared to traditional forehead thermometers without an optical system, to ensure accuracy and more consistent readings which you get in just two seconds.
Guidance system positions the thermometer accurately
For an accurate measurement, it is important that the temperature is taken in the right location - between the eyebrows.
To ensure that this happens, the new Braun No-Touch and Touch Forehead Thermometer has a patented proximity sensor. This guides the thermometer onto your child’s forehead and uses bleeps to position it at the correct distance of up to five cms away.
Taking their temperature this way with a proximity sensor and light is essential to get the most accurate readings every time.
You’ll also appreciate its large back-lit LCD display with colour coding, so interpreting temperature is easy. It helps you understand the readings and act accordingly - green (normal temperature), yellow (elevated temperature) and red (high temperature).
It’s innovation like this that has helped make Braun a leading thermometer brand and our ThermoScan® thermometers the no. 1 choice across Europe*.
* No. 1 in awareness, usage and recommendation. Source: Ipsos, online study among n=802 GPs and Pediatricians in four European markets (n=200 each in GE, UK, FR, NL), fielded May-June 2012.