Boots Witch Hazel Gel (35ml)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock sold out
We're sorry, this product has sold out and we won't be receiving any further stock.
Collect 8 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Boots Witch Hazel Gel is a soothing gel that helps keep the skin clear and helps prevent spots and pimples.
- Boots Witch Hazel Gel is a traditional, natural astringent, used to help close pores and tone the skin.
- We have combined Distilled Witch Hazel and Glycerin in a cooling and soothing gel.
- Dissolves grease and clears oiliness.
- Helps to keep skin clear and prevents spots and pimples.
- Colour and fragrance free.
- PH balanced.
- Dermatologically tested.
Suitable for adults.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Check that the tube seal is not broken before first use.
- Gently rub onto unbroken skin three or four times a day.
Hazards and Cautions
- Boots Witch Hazel Gel may rarely cause an allergic reaction.
- Do not use if allergic to Distilled Witch Hazel or any of the ingredients.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on broken or infected skin.
- Store below 30°C.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Need further advice? Your pharmacist can help.
Distilled Witch Hazel 93.6% w/w.
Aqua, Alcohol, Glycerin, Hammelis virginiana, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Sodium hydroxide.