Boots Stabilised Wrist Support - Left
Save €1.50 on selected Boots adjustable supports
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 88 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Helps arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome
- Lightweight and breathable
- Adjustable compression for best fit
- Enhances stability around the wrist
1 x Stabilised Wrist Brace - Left Hand
Adjustable sizing to fit most wrists
Boots Stabilised Wrist Support has been designed to provide stability and compression to help those with
- carpal tunnel syndrome
- sprains and instability
Helping arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome
How to use
Always read the product information carefully before use.
1. Lay wrist support on a flat surface, place hand over support so that your palm rests on the raised cushion and insert thumb through the hole.
2. Holding the larger strap, lift support away from surface and wrap the strap around the support as shown and secure.
3. Pull the remaining two smaller straps around in the opposing direction and secure. Readjust all straps as required to achieve optimum comfort.
Fit splint as shown in the diagrams on pack.
The support should feel snug and not be too tight.
The support should be worn for short periods during the day initially so you get used to them.
Remove the support for hand hygiene purposes, and make sure your hands are washed and dried thoroughly.
Wear against the skin; do not use liniments, oils or ointments or hot or cold compresses under the support.
Hazards and Cautions
The wrist support may not be suitable for your condition; seek medical advice on suitability and duration of usage appropriate to your condition before use.
The wrist support should be adjusted so that it is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted.
Avoid wearing for long periods (e.g. whilst sleeping) unless indicated by your healthcare advisor.
Do not use on broken skin or if you have a known allergy to any of the indicated materials.
Do not use if ointment, gels, liniments or creams have been applied to the affected area or in conjunction with hot or cold compresses.
Remove support and seek medical attention, if you notice any of the following:
- Change in colour of the skin on your hands or fingers
- Pins and needles (paraesthesia)
- Irritation or rash.
Remove both rigid splints before washing by lifting cover flap and sliding out.
Hand wash only (do not use fabric softner)
Dry flat, away from direct heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not irorn.
Silica Gel 10%