Boots Pharmaceuticals Travel Fresh Flight Socks - Black UK size 8-12
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected flight and compression socks
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 76 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Travel Fresh Flight Socks - Black UK size 8-12.
Compression level 14-17mmHg.
Helps reduce the risk of DVT.
- Clinically proven compression level
- Socks stay fresh and odour free
- Soft microfibre for extra comfort
1 pair black.
Why wear Travel Fresh Flight Socks?
Boots Pharmaceuticals Travel Fresh flight socks offer a clinically proven level of compression (14-17mmHg at the ankle) which helps to increase the blood flow, therefore reducing the risk of circulatory problems including flight-related DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis) and swollen ankles.
Meryl Skinlife, blends sliver particles into the fibres to help prevent bacteria growth in the textile, keeping your socks fresh and odour free. The antimicrobial agent in Meryl Skinlife provides lasting odour protection for the life of the socks.
Anyone who will be inactive for a long period of time (e.g. flights over 4 hours) may be at risk of DVT. This risk can be even greater if you fall into any one or more of the categories listed below. Please consult your doctor if you have any of these conditions listed in the warnings section.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Flight socks should be used independently and not in addition to normal socks.
Always wear both knee highs throughout the journey.
Ensure knee highs are pulled up to below the knee.
For full instructions please read leaflet enclosed.
It is important that the correct size is worn, therefore please ensure you measure yourself using the guide before first use (please see second
image/ side of pack for guide).
If you are in any doubt how to measure yourself correctly, please consult your pharmacist.
What else can you do?
Please see enclosed leaflet for further details of activities you can do during your trip to further reduce the risk of circulatory problems.
Hazards and Cautions
Who should wear Flight socks?
Anyone who will be inactive for a long period of time (e.g. flights over 4 hours) may be at risk of DVT. This risk can be even greater if you fall into any one or more of the categories listed below. Please consult your doctor if you have any of these conditions:-
- Those who have blood clots already / have a family history of blood clots
- Those suffering from or have had treatment for cancer
- Certain blood diseases
- Treatment for heart failure or circulation problems
- Recent surgery especially on the hips or knees
- Those who have an inherited clotting tendency
- Over 40 years of age
- If you are pregnant
- If you have recently had a baby
- If you are taking hormone replacement therapy
- If you are taking the contraceptive pill
Do not use if you have any of the following:-
- Serious circulatory problems
- Leg swelling due to heart problems
- Infection of the leg/ phlebitis
- Problems with nerves in the legs and feet leading to decreased sensation.
- Open leg sores below the knee.
- Currently use prescribed compression hosiery.
90% Meryl Skinlife Polyamide.
10% Lycra Elastane.