Boots Pharmaceuticals Corn Relief Pads (9 Felt Pads)
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected footcare
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Corn Relief Pads are supersoft for painful corns and are suitable for sensitive skin
- Supersoft for painful corns.
- Medical grade chiropody felt.
- Hypoallergenic self adhesive pads.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
Suitable for adults.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Ensure feet are clean and dry.
Remove Boots Pharmaceuticals Corn Relief Pad from backing and place the self adhesive ring lengthways on the foot, with the centre of the hole over the painful area.
Press down firmly to ensure complete adhesion.
Re-apply as necessary.
Hazards and Cautions
- If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
- Particular care must be taken when removing Boots Pharmaceuticals Corn Relief Pads from fragile older skin.
- If symptoms persist seek medical advice from a chiropodist.
- If You have diabetes,or problems with your circulation, ask your doctor or chiropodist before you use this product.