Boots Callus Relief Pads (2 Felt Pads)
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected footcare
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Callus Relief Pads are supersoft for painful calluses. They conform to the shape of the foot.
- Helps relieve pressure and friction.
- Medical grade chiropody felt.
- Hypoallergenic self adhesive pads.
- They conform to the shape of the foot.
Suitable for adults.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Ensure feet are clean and dry.
Remove Callus Relief Pad from backing and place behind the callus, the narrower end towards the back of the foot.
This relieves the pressure on the callus, reducing pain.
Press down firmly to ensure complete adhesion.
For extra comfort, the edges may be bevelled with scissors and the pad covered with our Boots Pharmaceuticals Zinc Oxide Plaster Tape.
Re-apply as necessary.
Hazards and Cautions
- If you have diabetes, or problems with your circulation, ask your doctor or chiropodist before using this product.
- If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
- Particular care must be taken when removing Boots Pharmaceuticals Callus Relief Pads from fragile older skin.
- If symptoms persist seek advice for a chiropodist.