Boots Pharmaceuticals Blepharitis Eye Lid Foam - 100 ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by BOOTS UK LIMITED at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, next day home delivery is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be in to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Blepharitis Eye Lid Foam - 100 ml.
- Removes oil, debris and other contaminants caused by blepharitis.
- Helps reduce the risk of infection.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Blepharitis Eye Lid Foam is an instant foaming liquid which helps to remove oil, debris and other contaminants found on the eyelids and eyelashes which are caused by blepharitis. The eye foam is perfume free and can easily be applied to the eyelids, to help reduce the risk of further infection.
Adults and Children over 3 years.
How to use
Before you use this product: Please read and retain enclosed leaflet for full directions and important safety information. Carefully follow these instructions.
- Prior to use, wash your hands and then clean the fingertips with the Blepharitis Eye Lid Foam.
- Press the delivery pump to squeeze the foam onto clean fingertips.
- Close the eyes and massage the eyelids and eyelashes with the Blepharitis Eye Lid Foam.
- Do not touch or open the eyes during the application.
- Leave the foam for approximately 60 to 80 seconds and use it 2 to 3 times a day for a period of at least 7 days for maximum efficacy.
- After each application rinse the eyelashes and eyelids with warm water.
- Thoroughly wash and dry your hands prior to use.
- Remove contact lenses prior to use.
- Keep your eyes closed during application. The product is intended for application on eyelids and eyelashes.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not put the product directly into the eye.
- If you accidentally get the product in the eye, flush the eye immediately with plenty of water.
- For topical, external use only.
- Do not use on children under 3 years.
- Use hypoallergenic eye make-up and gentle skin lotions around your eyes during the treatment.
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately, rinse eyes and contact your eye care specialist or doctor.
Store in a dry place, at room temperature (15°C-25°C). Store out of direct sunlight. Keep out of the sight and reach of children. Use within 6 months of first opening. Do not use after the expiry date.
Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 80, Taurine, D-Panthenol, Boric Acid, Tromethamine, Sodium N-Hydroxymethylglycinate, Extract Of Anthemis Nobilis (Camomile Oil), Allantoine, EDTA Disodium Salt, Extract Of Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil).