Boots Pharmaceuticals Advanced Footcare Pressure Relief Insoles (1 Pair)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Pharmaceuticals Advanced Footcare Pressure Relief Insoles are designed to deliver superior comfort and performance with every step.
- Reduces foot pain and fatigue.
- Gives superior comfort.
- Reduces foot odour on the insole.
- Cut to size, up to size 11.
- These insoles are manufactured using an innovative open-cell material.
- These insoles give superior shock absorption to reduce foot pain and foot fatigue.
- The top cover is anti-bacterial, treated with an antimicrobial additive to reduce foot odour on the insole.
- The material has excellent durability which will not flatten out.
- The breathable surface allows air and moisture to pass through the material providing a cooler, drier surface.
- Part of our Boots Pharmaceuticals Footcare Range developed to bring you the latest and best in footcare.
Suitable for adults.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Place insole over the cutter guide.
Trim insoles with scissors for proper fit.
Hazards and Cautions
- If symptoms persist seek medical advice from a chiropodist.
- If you have diabetes, or problems with your circulation, ask your doctor or chiropodist before using this product.
- Handwash and air dry.
- Do not machine wash or tumble dry.