Boots Eye Mist - Dry & Irritated Eyes Preservative Free 15ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 60 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Soothes & Hydrates
- Instant & lasting relief
- Spray on closed eyelids
- 50% more volume*
- Contact lens friendly
Boots Preservative Free Eye Mist provides instant and soothing relief to dry and irritated eyes. Once sprayed onto closed eyes the mist collects at the edges of the eyelids. Reopening your eye then allows the liposomes in our mist to coat the eye's surface, providing soothing and hydrating relief by restoring moisture to the tear film.
- Effective relief for dry and irritated eyes associated with contact lens wear, computer use, central heating, air conditioning or when travelling
- Contains liposomes which work to replenish the lipid of your tear film, naturally lubricating the eyes by locking in moisture.
- The advanced preservative free solution is highly toleratedd by the eye, allowing users to apply this product as often as required.
- Convenient and hygenic to use. Handy travel size.
How to use
- Shake well before use.
- When using for the first time, push down firmly on the nozzle 3-4 times.
- Hold 10cm from your closed eyelid.
- Spray 1 to 2 times onto closed eyelids. Use at least 3 times a day, or more often if required.
- Safe to apply while wearing contact lenses and waterproof eye make-up.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use on non-waterproof make-up
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients
- Do not spray into open eyes
- Do not touch the surface of the eye with spray head
- Do not swallow
- Remains sterile after opening
- Do not freeze
- Keep away from heat sources and direct sunlight
- Do not use after expiry date
Isotonic buffered solution at pH 7.2 containing Phospholipidic complex, extract from Capparis spinosa, extract from Helychrysum italicum, extract from Euphrasia officinalis, extract from Glycyrrhiza glabra Alcohol free and low odour.