Boots Eye Drops Dry & Irritated Eyes 10ml
Save 25 percent on selected Boots travel accessories
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Soothes and hydrates dry and irritated eyes
- Fast relief
- Contact lens friendly
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
- Tilt head backwards
- Gently squeeze 2 or 3 drops into the eye
- Blink 2 or 3 times to ensure the whole eye is covered
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your optician
- Do not use any eye medication whilst wearing contact lenses, except under medical supervision
- To avoid contamination never touch any furface with the tip of the bottle
- Replace cap after use
- Do not use after expiry date indicated on the bottle and carton
- Keep the container tightly closed when not in use
- Do not use tap water at any stage of your lens care routine
- Do not use if security seal on bottle is damaged or missing
Store upright below 30°c and avoid direct sunlight.
Sodium Hyaluronate 0.1%, Polyhexanide 0.0001%, Isotonic, Phosphate Buffered, Purified Water