Boots Contact Lens Eye Drops - 10ml
with Advantage Card
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Save €0.99 with Price Advantage
Boots Contact Lens Eye Drops provide effective and long lasting relief, moisturising and soothing dry and tired eyes.
How to use
Read and retain carton for full instruction
Do not use if:
- Security seal on bottle is damaged or missing
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients
- You experience irritation or any other adverse effects
Check that the product seal is not broken before first use
- Our Contact Lens eye Drops may be used as needed throughout the day
- Tilt head back and place 2 or 3 drops from inverted bottle into each eye and blink 2 or 3 times
- Take care not to touch the eye with the bottle
- For use whilst wearing any type of contact lenses
Hazards and Cautions
If you have been diagnosed with a medical eye condition or are using eye medication, consult a healthcare professional before use.
- If you experience irritation or any adverse effects then consult your optician
- To avoid contamination do not touch any surface with the tip of the bottle
- If you use this drop whilst wearing contact lenses and experience discomfort then remove lens immediately and contact your eye care practitioner
- To avoid contamination never touch any surface with the tip of the bottle
- Replace cap after use
- Do not use after expiry date indicated on the bottle and carton
- In case of irritation or adverse effect consult your optician
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Once opened, discard any unused solution after 3 months
- Do not use tap water at any stage of your lens care routine
- Keep tightly closed
- Store below 25°C
- Do not freeze
- Protect from sunlight
Discard any unused product 3 months after opening.
Sodium Hyaluronate 0.1%, Polyhexanide 0.0001%, Isotonic, Phosphate Buffered Purified Water