Boots Ball of Foot Pads (2 Felt Pads)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Ball of Foot Pads help to reduce pressure and friction on the ball of foot. Increased pressure, which occurs during standing, walking and running, may result in callussed, painful areas. By padding the area, the pressure is redistributed more evenly across the feet, helping to relieve any discomfort.
- Pain and pressure relief.
- Helps prevent build up of hard skin.
- Protects from friction.
- Hypoallergenic self adhesive pads.
- Easy to use
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Ensure feet are clean and dry. Cut the pad to size with scissors, follow contours to achieve a better fit if needed. Remove one pad from backing paper and place across the ball of the foot, with the rounded end towards the toes (see front of pack). Press down firmly. For extra comfort, the edges of the pad may be bevelled with scissors and the pad covered with our Boots Pharmaceuticals Zinc Oxide Plaster Tape.
Hazards and Cautions
- If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.
- If symptoms persist seek advice from a chiropodist.
- Particular care must be taken when removing our ball of foot pads from fragile older skin.
- If you have diabetes, or problems with your circulation, ask your doctor or chiropodist before using this product