Blephaclean - 20 Sterile Ready-To-Use Wipes
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
For daily eyelid cleansing
- Removes dust, dirt, pollen, make up
- Can be used when there is allergy, infection or inflamed eyelids
- All skin types including sensitive skin
- Ready-to-use, no need to rinse
- Suitable for babies over 3 months old children and adults
- Dermatologically & ophthalmologically tested
- 20 individual sterile wipes
BLEPHACLEAN is for daily eyelid cleansing, especially:
- When you have sensitive skin, and for the delicate eye area
- When you need to gently cleanse dust, pollen and discharge from your eyelids (due to allergy or infection)
- To soothe and cleanse when you have inflammation or infection of the eyelids, such as blepharitis, meibomian gland dysfunction, stye, chalazion or dry eye
- Before and after eye surgery, based on the advice from your surgeon
- BLEPHACLEAN® does not include preservatives which can be irritating for the eyes.
adults and children over 3 months old
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Read the instructions on the leaflet inside the pack before use.
Use BLEPHACLEAN® only on the eyelid. Do not apply directly into the eyes.
If you wear contact lenses: you must remove them before using BLEPHACLEAN®.
Use one wipe per eye. For single use only.
No need to rinse your eyelid after using BLEPHACLEAN®.
Use twice a day, morning and evening.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only
Keep out of the sight and reach of children
Store between 8°C and 25°C
Sterile wipes impregnated with lotion containing capryloyl glycine, sodium hyaluronate,
PEG 8, poloxamer 184, polysorbate 20, propylene glycol, hydrocotyl extract (propylene glycol, centella asiatica extract and water), preservative-free sebum-regulating complex (propylene glycol), iris florentina root extract, zinc sulphate, PPG-5 Ceteth 20 and retinyl palmitate (vitamin A, alcohol and water), PEG 6 caprylic/capric glycerides (i.e. Macrogol 6 glycerol caprylocaprate), dipotassium
phosphate, sodium hydroxide, potassium dihydrogen phosphate, purified water