BaBylissMEN i-Stubble3 Beard Trimmer
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 376 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
BaBylissMEN i-Stubble 3 Beard Trimmer
15 ultra precise length settings let you maintain your preferred facial hair style at all times. Whether you’re looking for a short, shadow look, a longer stubble look, or even a short beard, the i-Stubble+ is the ultimate in stubble control.
• Advanced comb guide for extra precision
• Flexing, contouring head tracks the curves of your face for extra comfort and control
• Motorised length control for precise adjustment
• 15 lenght settings between0.4mm to 5.0mm with ultra precise 0.2mm
• Memory length function
• LCD Screen displays selected length and battery charge level
• Skin friendly electro-chemically formed precision blades technology for extreme precision and sharpness
• 90 minute charge provides 45 minutes of cordless, high power
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
- Flexing, contouring head for exceptional accuracy and comfort
- 15 motorised lengths for ultimate precision
- LCD Screen displays selected length and charge time remaining
- Protective comb guide delivers ultimate length consistency
- Rapid charging system
- 90 minute charge provides 60 minutes of cordless use
- Shaver style power lead and 3 pin plug adaptor
- 3 year guarantee
How to use
Set the cutting length as required.
- It is always best to start cutting with a longer length first, then trim again if the length is longer than desired.
- Hold the iStubble3 against the hair, the teeth of the comb guide should be pointing upwards and should be flat against the face.
- Move the trimmer upwards through the hair, a little at a time, against the direction of hair growth. The floating and contouring head will follow the curves of your face to ensure both accuracy and comfort.
- The iStubble will work most effectively when cutting through the hair at its own speed – never force through the hair. You may experience a little resistance when trimming the neck area, where hair is thicker and grows in many different directions. This is completely normal.
- Just like shaving, extra time should be given when trimming under the neck area, as again this is where hairs grow in many different directions.
- Never switch the trimmer off whilst in the hair.
1 x i-Stubble 3 Trimmer
1 x Cleaning Brush & Oil
1 x Shaver Lead & Adaptor
1 x Information Booklet