Ladival kids sun protection SPF50 75ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 52 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Your child's skin is precious and it deserves to be protected against all of the sun's damaging rays. Infrared-A rays make up 30% of the sun's rays - compared to just 7% which are UV rays. Infrared-A rays are the most deeply penetrating of the sun's rays and can cause damage to delicate cells in the deepest layers of a child's skin.
Once Infrared-A rays reach these deep-down skin cells, they cause the formation of aggressive free radicals, which can lead to cell damage. An enzyme (MMP-1) is released, which attacks the skin's collagen and elastin proteins. The result is accelerated skin ageing, with decreased elasticity, loss of firmness, increased wrinkling and less retention of moisture. Scientists are currently studying how Infrared-A rays may damage your skin's DNA - damage which can have serious health implications.
How to use
- Shake well before use
- Apply liberally before exposure to the sun
- Re-apply regularly, especially after going in the water
- Protect babies and small children from direct sunlight
- Use clothing and sun protection with a high sun protection factor (SPF)
- Avoid contact with eyes
- Not applying enough reduces the degree of protection
- Even products with a high SPF do not provide complete protection
- Avoid intense midday sun
- Excessive sunbathing presents a serious health risk
- This product can cause permanent stains, so avoid contact with all types of fabrics
C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate
Titanium Dioxide (Nano)
Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine
Vitis Vinifera Seed Extract