ALL ABOUT VIVISCAL MAXIMUM STRENGTH SUPPLEMENTS
Frequently asked questions
VIVISCAL WOMEN’S MAXIMUM STRENGTH SUPPLEMENT IS A UNIQUE, DUAL-ACTION SYSTEM THAT HELPS MAINTAIN NORMAL HEALTHY HAIR FROM WITHIN
- No.1 in the US*, this award-winning, clinically proven hair growth supplement containing the unique AminoMar C™ delivers thicker, fuller-looking hair by nourishing from within.
- Recommended by 92% of customers, Viviscal is the choice of professional hair stylists and trichologists worldwide with a strong A-list following including Jennifer Aniston, Gwyneth Paltrow, Reese Witherspoon, Abbey Clancy, Blondie (Debbie Harry) and Catherine Jenkins to name just a few.
- Only Viviscal hair growth supplements contain the proprietary AminoMar C™ marine protein complex, plus a blend of vitamins and minerals (such as biotin, zinc and iron) to maintain healthy hair.
- Viviscal have been researching hair care for over 25 years and are very proud to have developed the most researched hair growth supplement ever.
IMPORTANT HAIR FACTS
On average, hair grows 10mm per month.
Each hair follicle is embedded approximately 4mm deep in the scalp.
The dermal papilla (the hair follicle’s root) is fed nutrients through the bloodstream.
A single hair lasts for an average of 5 years.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Yes. Viviscal can be used by men and women.
Viviscal is not recommended for anyone who is allergic to fish or seafood, for pregnant or nursing women, or any person under the age of 18.
Two tablets daily for a minimum of three to six months (one in the morning and one in the evening, taken with water after food).
Thereafter, to maintain healthy hair**, take one to two tablets daily as required. Viviscal supplements are easy to swallow.
Viviscal works over a six month period. However, most users notice a difference after just three to four months.
The AminoMar C™ composition is proprietary and exclusive to Viviscal, therefore we do not divulge the exact formulation. If you have a specific concern around the composition, please contact the Viviscal Customer Hair Care team at 0845 399 0022.
No, Viviscal does not have any known side effects. No known side effects were recorded during the clinical trials conducted worldwide.
WHAT BOOTS CUSTOMERS THINK OF MAXIMUM STRENGTH SUPPLEMENTS
“I’ve been using Viviscal for over a year and they have made a dramatic difference to my thinning hair.”
– 27DeeDee27, 35-44, Ireland
“I bought this product after reading multiple positive reviews online and can definitely say after 6 months my hair is thick and looking better than ever! I have been using Viviscal for 5 months now. I started dying my hair when I was 12, so by the time I reached 25, my hair was very damaged (thin, dry etc). I tried various shampoos and stopped dying my hair, but nothing seemed to help. I was looking at another product in Boots (made by the same company), but the shop assistant recommended Viviscal. 5 months on, my hair is much healthier and thicker than it used to be.”
– mecle123, 25-34, London
“With baby fine hair which is also thinning (I am 71) and falls out a lot, I have used Viviscal for a few months now and the difference is amazing. I am just taking one tablet a day now, for maintenance, and my hair has never looked better. So happy with the results, and I will continue to use this product.”
– 1944sophie, 65+, London
MORE FROM VIVISCAL
*US IRI Sales Data, 52 weeks ending 4/10/15
**Biotin and zinc contribute to the maintenance of normal hair.