Philips Sonicare Diamond Clean HX9351/04 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush black
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 1556 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Black HX9351/04 Rechargeable Toothbrush
From the No.1 sonic toothbrush brand, recommended by dental professionals worldwide, experience the most advanced and stylish toothbrush to date. The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean delivers unbeatable performance – it is clinically proven to remove up to 100% more plaque even in hard to reach areas and results in up to two times whiter teeth within one week when compared with a manual toothbrush. The design of the handle, high density, diamond shaped bristles and a range of five cleaning modes provide a clinical level clean recommended by dentists.
- Advanced diamond-shaped bristles provide a greater surface area for an exceptional cleaning and whiter teeth in just one week. The uniquely designed diamond bristle heads have 44% more bristles than Philips Sonicare's standard sized ProResults, providing you with both superior plaque removal and whiter teeth.
- Optimal cleaning between teeth and along the gum line, for improved gum health in just 2 weeks
- Sonicare’s unique dynamic cleaning action drives fluid between the teeth, effectively cleaning every surface and along the gum line for a difference you can see and feel.
- With hidden LED control, the simple, elegant design is highlighted from within by lights that glow and fade when not in use.
- 2-minute timer automatically tracks brushing time, ensuring recommended brushing regime is followed and turns the toothbrush off when brushing is complete.
- 30 seconds interval timer indicates when you have completed each quadrant of your mouth and signals for you to move on, resulting in more consistent cleaning throughout your mouth
- Safe to use on braces (brush heads wear out sooner when used on braces), dental restorations (fillings, crowns, veneers) and periodontal pockets.
- Sleek, stylish design featuring innovative glass charging cup and USB charging travel case. The glass not only charges your toothbrush as it rests in it, it also can be used for rinsing your mouth.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is Sonicare's most versatile brush yet and is suitable for a wide range of consumers due to its five bespoke brush modes. This versatility allows consumers to tailor their brushing experience to their own needs as well as their dental professional's advice. The brush modes range from:
1) Clean: the standard mode for a whole mouth clean
2) White: removes surface stains to whiten teeth
3) Polish: brightens and polishes teeth to bring out their natural brilliance
4) Gum Care: gently stimulates and massages gum
5) Sensitive: an extra-gentle mode for sensitive teeth
- In order to get the most out of your Sonicare’s battery life, it is essential that you charge it for 24 hours before first use.
- Due to the way the glass charger works, it cannot be placed on a metal surface.
- Once correctly charged your Sonicare will have an exceptionally long 3 weeks of use on a single full charge or 42x 2-minute brushings
What is in the box?
- 1 x Philips Sonicare DiamondClean
- 1 DiamondClean standard brush head
- 1 x Glass charger
- 1 x Travel case
- 1 x USB Travel charger
Philips stands behind its Sonicare products, and is confident that you will be delighted with the difference that Sonicare makes to your oral care, benefits that you can both see and feel. If within 28 days of your original retail purchase you are not satisfied with your Sonicare experience for any reason, we will refund your money.*
Why choose Sonicare?
Taking good care of your teeth and mouth is essential, because your oral health can directly affect your overall health. While it doesn't mean you should say goodbye to the dentist's chair forever, an effective daily routine, using a good toothbrush, such as a Sonicare, will help.
The Philips Sonicare brand is a leader in oral health care, and is backed by more than 140 publications and abstracts representing clinical and laboratory studies conducted at more than 40 universities and research institutes worldwide. Philips Sonicare power toothbrushes are proven to promote and improve oral health, from reducing plaque build-up to improving overall gum health. They have also demonstrated the ability to increase patient compliance to oral health and hygiene regimens between dental visits. Over 22 million enthusiastic users worldwide testify to the great experience of using Philips Sonicare toothbrushes.
Naturally Whiter Teeth
Daily use of the White mode can help you achieve teeth that are noticeably whiter in just 1 week. Proven to remove coffee, tea, tobacco and red wine stains. The advanced new handle, high-density, diamond-shaped bristles and range of five cleaning modes offer a clinical-level clean that dentists, with absolute confidence, recommend it to their patients.
Most adults suffer from gum disease at some point in their lives. Thankfully, DiamondClean is clinically proven to improve gum health in just two weeks. Its unique Gum Care mode targets the gum line, removing plaque while stimulating gums.
Clinically proven safe and gentle
Your Sonicare is safe to use on: braces (brush heads wear out sooner when used on braces), dental restorations (fillings, crowns, veneers) and periodontal pockets.
Philips' most stylish electric toothbrush to date
Cased in sleek matte black ceramic, Sonicare DiamondClean is not only Philips' most advanced brush yet, it's also our most stylish. The technology in the handle is hidden so the brushing modes are only illuminated when in action, when off, display becomes invisible for a clean look.
Highly charged - Dual charging system
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean possesses a highly impressive three week charge but when users need to recharge their brush, DiamondClean comes equipped with:
- 1. Unique charging glass
- A unique charging glass that can be used for mouth rinsing, as well as the latest in conduction technology to charge the toothbrush as it rests in the glass - making it stylish enough to display in the most fashion-forward bathroom.
- 2. Revolutionary USB travel case
Unique brush heads
Diamond-shaped bristles provide a greater surface area for an exceptional cleaning and whiter teeth teeth in just one week. The uniquely designed diamond bristle heads have 44% more bristles than Philips Sonicare's standard sized ProResults, providing you with both superior plaque removal and whiter teeth.
2 sizes brush heads available
- 1- Standard brush head: For focused cleaning in areas of special need
- 2- Mini brush head: For orthodontic patients and those with smaller mouths.
Reminder bristles gradually fade, indicating when it's time to replace brush heads. If a patient uses their brush head twice a day for the full two minutes, it needs to be replaced every three months.
Gently increases power over the first 14 uses to ease into the Sonicare experience.
Long battery life
Exceptionally long 3 weeks of use on a single full charge or 42 2-minute brushings
In order to get the most out of your Sonicare's battery life, it is essential that you charge it for 24 hours before first use.
Due to the way the glass charger works, it cannot be placed on a metal surface.
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Black HX9351/04 Rechargeable Toothbrush