Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops 10ml
Collect 20 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Otex Olive Oil Ear Drops - gently softens and removes hardened ear wax.
- Simple and effective
- Makes syringing easier, where neccessary
How to use
Read the package leaflet before use.
Before treating a child, consult a doctor so that an ear wax problem can be confirmed.
Tilt head and gently squeeze 2 to 3 drops into the ear without touching the ear with the end of the dropper.
- Leave for a few minutes and then wipe surplus with tissue
- Wash hands after use
- Repeat once or twice daily, if neccessary, for approximately 14 days while symptoms clear
- If irritation or pain occurs during use, or if symptoms persist, stop treatment and consult your doctor
- Keep away from eyes
- Always replace cap after use and return bottle to carton. Discard 4 weeks after first opening
- Do not use after the use by date shown on the end flap of the carton and also on the bottle
Do not store above 25°C or below 10°C
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only.
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to olive oil
- You have a history of ear problems, unless used under close supervision of your doctor or pharmacist
- You are putting anything else in the ear (such as other ear drops or a hearing aid)
- Your ear drum is (or has been) damaged
- You suffer from dizziness
- There is anything else wrong with your ear (such as pain, swelling, discharge, infection or tinnitus)
- The dropper is broken
- You have had your ear syringed in the last 2 to 3 days, or tried to remove the ear wax using figernails, cotton buds, or other implements as this could as this could make it painful to use ear drops
KEEP OUT OF SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN
Contains: Olive Oil