La Roche-Posay Rosaliac Anti-Redness CC Cream 50ml
3 for 2 on selected skincare - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 88 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
A La Roche-Posay first: a cover and correcting cream for sensitive skin prone to all types of redness, whether occasional or persistent, dispersed or localised.
A universal tone that blends naturally into fair to medium skin and conceals to correct the appearance of shades of redness..Glides quickly over skin, streak-free.
How to use
Apply daily to the whole face. Can be used instead of your skin care and foundation combined.
Skin is hydrated and feels smooth, complexion looks even.
Redness appears visibly corrected. 87% of consumers found their skin complexion looked unified.
87% found redness immmediately looked reduced, as if faded.*
* Self Assesment 67 women. The La Roche-Posay formulation charter for optimal safety and efficacy.
Tested under clinical control
Suitable for sensitive skinNo parabensNon-perfumed. Non comedogenic. Hypoallergenic
Aqua / Water
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter
- Diisopropyl Sebacate
- C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone
- Ethylhexyl Salicylate
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate
- Butylene Glycol
- Sucrose Tristearate
- Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide / Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate
- Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer
- Polysorbate 61
- Tocopheryl Acetate
- Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Peg-12 Dimethicone
- Tambourissa Trichophylla Leaf Extract
- Xanthan Gum
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Parfum / Fragrance
- Disodium Edta
- [+/- May Contain Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- Mica ]