KISS Salon Acrylic French Nail Kit
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
How to use
1. Select the correct size nail for each finger and set aside in order. Nails are sized by number, noted underneath nail.
2. Holding pink gel tube upright, gently twist off cap.
3. Apply a coat of gel glue to back area that will affix to natural nail.
4. Apply a layer of glue to natural nail as well.
5. Align artificial nail with cuticle and slowly lower onto natural nail; hold firmly for 5 seconds.
Expert Tip: Apply enough glue to avoid air pockets, secure adhesion, and extend wear.
Hazards and Cautions
CYANOACRYLATE. DANGER. BONDS SKIN AND EYES IN SECONDS. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. Causes skin irritation. Causes eye irritation. May cause respiratory irritation. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do so. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water then gently peel apart. Seek medical attention. Avoid breathing vapors. Use only as directed. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Do not use if nail or surrounding skin is damaged or inflamed.
Nails: ABS Plastic .; Pink Gel GlueEthyl Cyanoacrylate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, BHA, Tetrahydrofuran, Sulfur Dioxide, Red 7 (CI 15850:1)