Eucerin Sun Allergy Protection Creme-Gel SPF50
Collect 96 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
New Eucerin Sun Allergy Creme-Gel SPF50 has a 3-dimensional superior protection system:
- UVA protection to help prevent premature skin ageing
- UVB protection to help protect against sunburn
- Biological Cell Protection to help strengthen skin cell’s own defences against the sun
- Skin compatibility is proven in clinical studies
- Suitable for sensitive skin, even for allergies such as Polymorphic Light Eruption (PLE)
- Light and non-greasy texture, does not leave white marks
- Water resistant
- Fragrance free
How to use
Apply generoulsy before sun exposure. Reapply frequently, especially after swimming, towelling or sweating to maintain the original protection. Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid direct contact with fabrics and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
Ingredients: Aqua, Homosalate, Octocrylene, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Butylene Glycol, Polysilicone-15, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Polyamide-5, Glycine, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Glucosylrutin, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Tocopherol, Isoquercitrin, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin.