Equazen Family Capsules - 360 capsules
3 for 2 mix and match on selected vitamins, supplements and complimentary medicines - cheapest free
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 236 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
High EPA fish oil formulation
Naturally sourced Omega-3 with Omega-6 fatty acids.
Equazen Family is an easy and convenient way to get a balanced intake of Omega-3 and Omega-6.
Only the Equzen range has the Equabalance ratio to indicate how combinations of the most important essential fatty acids EPA, DHA & GLA are carefully tailored to meet the specific needs of life-stages from maternity to maturity.
Country of Origin - Netherlands
Manufacturer's address - Vifor Pharma UK Limited, Wigan, WN5 0JZ.
Suitable for adults and children 5 years and over.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Take 6 Equazen capsules a day for the first 12 weeks, and then 2 capsules a day thereafter.
Hazards and Cautions
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be regarded as a substitute for a varied diet
- Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
- Keep out of children's reach in a cool, dry place.
- Consult your doctor if you are on any medication.
This information was last updated 30/09/2014.
- Please read the product packaging before use. Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from an underlying medical condition (for example, diabetes, epilepsy), or if you are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
Country of Origin - Netherlands.
Manufsaturer's Addess- Vifor Pharma UK Limited, Wigan, WN5 0JZ.
Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Gelatin, Glycerol, Purified Water), Evening Primrose Oil, Antioxidant: Alpha Tocopherol.
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Per daily intake (2 capsules) Per daily intake (6 capsules)
|Typical Values||Per 2 Chews||Per 6 Chews|
|Evening Primrose Oil||200mg||600mg|