You are now leaving Boots.ie. BootsWebMD is UK specific, GP reviewed health information, providing information on a wide variety of health topics.
• Store in a dry place at 25°C or below
• Free pill box inside the box for temporary storage only.
Direction for Use:
Take 2 tablets with liquid before 2 main meals of the day. During consumption of XLS-Medical Max Strength we recommend you drink adequate liquid during the day.
Do not exceed 4 tablets a day. Please read the product insert carefully."
• Only recommended for adults over 18 years of age. The use of this product by adolescents 12-18 years old is subject to the supervision of healthcare professionals.
• Do not take XLS-Medical Max Strength during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding or if your BMI (Body Mass Index) is below 18.5.
• Please consult your healthcare professional before taking XLS-Medical Max Strength:
- If you are diabetic, as XLS-Medical Max Strength supports the reduction of food cravings by balancing blood glucose levels. Diabetic patients may have to adjust their daily anti-diabetic treatment to avoid hypoglycaemic attacks.
- If you have any known hypersensitivities to grape, corn or their derivative products
- If any medical condition exists.
Clavitanol™, a plant-based proprietary patented complex, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC), tri-calcium phosphate, magnesium stearate.
The item can be delivered to all addresses within the Republic of Ireland.
€26.66 or 2,666 points
40 UNI €0.67 per 1UNI
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect in store
XLS-Medical Max Strength is a certified medical device for effective weight management, when taken in combination with a balanced diet and regular physical activity.
Collect 104 points with this purchase
Copyright © The Boots Company PLC. All rights reserved. Boots.ie is a trading name of Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited. Registered office: Unit 2F, Block 71A, Parkwest Business Park, Nangor Road, Dublin 12, Ireland. Registered in Ireland: company number 363449. Registered VAT number IE6383449Q.