Pop in-store & head to the till to link your Boots Advantage Card with your valid Student ID to activate your membership. Student ID must have valid end date.
Start enjoying your discount in store & online until 31 August!
SAVE ON OUR TOP PICKS FOR STUDENTS
USEFUL LINKS & ARTICLES
- Boots 10% Student Discount offer is free and exclusive to Boots Ireland Advantage Card members who are students holding a valid Student ID card with a specified expiry date. Discount can be activated from 1 September and is valid until 31 August each year. Exclusions apply.
- To activate the 10% discount, you will need to present your Advantage Card and Student ID at a manned till on your first visit from 1 September. Each year you will need to go back into a Boots store from 1 September to reactivate your discount by presenting your Advantage Card and Student ID at a manned till.
- If Student ID shows no valid expiry date, further Student ID with valid expiry date must be presented. Both physical and digital Student IDs will be accepted as long as valid expiry date is shown.
- Discount can only be added on to the Advantage Card of the Student registering.
- Your Student ID will be used to verify your student status and to activate the discount on your account, however, no personal data is collected as part of this process; data is collected through your Advantage Card sign-up. Please see Boots Advantage Card for full terms and conditions.
- Once your student discount is activated on your Advantage Card, your Boots student discount will be applied automatically on any applicable purchases in-store and online (exclusions apply) when using your Advantage Card.
- You must be signed in to your boots.ie account and have an Advantage Card linked to your account to be able to shop savings online. The discount will not be awarded retrospectively. Normal Advantage Card terms and conditions apply. Excludes in-store orders.
- You may be asked to present your Student ID at each transaction, if you are unable to produce your Student ID your student discount will be deactivated until you return in store to present your valid Student ID. The discount will not be awarded retrospectively.
- If you are not an Advantage Card holder, you can apply for an Advantage Card through the Boots app which will give you instant access to your digital card. If you do not have access to the Boots app you can sign up through the in-store iPad, where you will receive a permanent plastic card (subject to availability in-store). You can then present your digital number or plastic card, along with your Student ID, at a manned till to have your discount activated.
- The 10% Student Discount excludes all licensed medicines and prescription items, selected dispensary and healthcare items and Pharmacy Services, all Dyson branded products, all Chanel products, selected Shark products (Shark FlexStyle Air Styling & Hair Drying System with 5 Attachments HD440UK, SharkFlexStyle AirStyler HD441SLUK - Stone, Shark FlexStyle Curly Hair - Stone, Shark FlexStyle Straight & Wavy - Stone), selected No7 including bundles, No7 Advent calendar, selected Star Gifts, Beauty Boxes, Advent calendars, charity gifts/donations, mobile phone top-up cards, gift cards, postage stamps, Boots Hearing care, bootsphoto.ie, all baby/infant formula milks, selected healthcare, nursery lines, Flowflex Antigen Rapid Test Lateral Flow Self-Testing Kits and bundles, Nuna, Babystyle, Egg, Babyzen, Cybex, Mamas & Papas, Maxi-Cosi, UPPAbaby, Silver Cross, gift boxes, Icon Fitness, Activity Superstore, LEGO advent calendars, third party websites, plastic bag levy and delivery charges for purchases made online.
- Additional exclusions may apply.
- Student discount can’t be used in conjunction with colleague discount cards, or Student Leap cards.
- If you are a member of Parenting Club and/or Over 60s Rewards and Student Discount, you will receive 10% discount and 3 points per €1 on applicable purchases.
- Any breach of bulk buying policy or abuse of discount card may result in your student discount being revoked.
- Subject to availability.
- Boots (Retail) Ireland Ltd reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
- Standard Boots Advantage Card terms and conditions apply.
- If you no longer want to receive Student Discount, please contact us on 1890 708 091 to remove.
What do I do if I had student discount before 1 September?
You will need to reactivate your discount each academic year that you are a verified student. Pop into store from September 1 with your Advantage Card and valid Student ID and we can activate your student discount at the till. Your discount will be valid until 31 August.
How do I sign up for student discount when I have an Advantage Card?
Pop into store with your Advantage Card and valid student ID and we can activate your student discount at the till. Your discount will be valid until 31 August.
How do I get student discount online?
You need to ensure your Advantage Card is linked to your boots.ie account and that your student discount has been activated by presenting your valid student ID in-store. Your discount will then be applied at checkout.
Do I need an offer code to use student discount online?
You don’t need an offer code to use your student discount online. Once activated, your student discount will automatically apply to your shop. Please ensure your Advantage Card is linked to your boots.ie account & your student discount has been activated in-store by presenting your valid student ID at a manned till.
How do I sign up for student discount when I don’t have an Advantage Card?
You can apply for an Advantage Card online or through the Boots app which will give you instant access to your digital card, or sign up in store through the in-store iPad where you can also pick up a physical card if desired, or access your card digitally via the Boots app. You can then present your digital or plastic card, along with your valid student ID, at a manned till to have your student discount activated.
Can I activate my student discount online?
We currently require student discount to be activated in-store only, pop into store and present your valid student ID at a manned till for it to be activated.
How long does my student discount take to activate?
Student discount should be active on your Advantage Card within 24 hours. If you have been into store & presented a valid Student ID & the discount is still not applying at basket, & you have checked the items you are trying to purchase are not included in the list of exclusions, please contact Customer Care.
How much discount do I get with student discount?
Student discount gives you 10% off your online order or in-store shop. Terms & Conditions & exclusions apply.
How do I know my student discount has applied to my shop?
Once activated, student discount is automatically applied at the checkout online & at the till in-store. In-store you may be required to present your valid Student ID to verify the discount. If the discount isn’t showing as having been deducted, the item may be excluded from the discount, see Terms & Conditions for applicable exclusions.
Is there an age limit for receiving student discount?
Student discount is available for all students with a valid student ID card.
I am a member of the Parenting Club; can I still use my student discount?
If you are a member of Parenting Club & Student Discount, you will receive 10% discount & 3 points per €1 on applicable purchases.
I am a member of the Over 60s rewards; can I still use my student discount?
If you are a member of Over 60s rewards & Student Discount, you will receive 10% discount and 3 points per €1 on applicable purchases.
I am a Student and made a purchase before I activated my Student Discount. Can I still get my student discount?
Student discount must be activated at the time of purchase and cannot be awarded retrospectively.