Yankee Candle Classic - Votive Candle Black Cherry
3 for 2 Christmas Mix and Match
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
About the Fragrance: Tangy sweet and full of nature's godness… there is nothing quite as delicious as ripe, rosy red raspberries.
Perfect for fragrance layering and sampling new scents, our Samplers® votive candles offer lots of decorative possibilities when used with one of our many votive holders. Sold individually, each one comes wrapped and labelled. Each provides up to 15 hours of fragrance.
How to use
How to love your Yankee Candle:
1. FIND YOUR FAVOURITE. There are lots to choose from!
2. TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 3-5mm at all times, even the first time. If any smoking should occur when burning extinguish the flame, trim the wick, remove the trimmings, and relight the candle.
3. LET THE WAX POOL. Each time your burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a fragrant pool of liquid wax and you’ll get the biggest, boldest scent possible.
4. BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface and in a suitable holder, keep it out of drafts, away from children and pets, and never leave it unattended while lit.
5. KNOW WHEN TO SAY GOODBYE. When only 1.5cm of wax remains, it’s time to let your candle go.
6. REPEAT STEPS 1 TO 5. Keep going until you’ve tried them all!
4.6cm x 4.8cm
Hazards and Cautions
Candles can cause fires. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lit candle near flammable materials or draughts. Place on a stable, heat resistant surface. The jar may become hot (handle carefully). Do not use if cracked, chipped or scratched. Do not refill with wax. Avoid glass to glass contact when removing or replacing the lid. Handle with care; glass containers are fragile. Remove all packaging before you light the candle.